4/25/14

black turtleneck

first off... this post is overdue....... it was the last time i was wearing a turtleneck. yay! so lets just file it under flashback-friday.
 
whenever i wear a turtleneck and or my hair pulled back i pay extra attention to me make-up. nothing to hide behind..... ya know?
 

 
eyes: i built this eyeshadow by first using a blending brush to apply all that glitters and on the general aria of both eyelids. with a c-motion i deepened the creace with quarry. staying on the movable part of my eyelid i spread a silvery-purple pigment (limited edition........). all by mac cosmetics. using a small eyeshadow brush i rimed my eyes with liberty by bare escentuals (that i also did a look with here), before carefully finishing the look with black eyeshadow at the very roots of my lashes and mascara.
 
lips: the lipstick is media lined with vino (also both by mac.....)
 
since that is already kind of a lot..... i kept the rest of my face (blush... brows... etc.) quite basic.
 
 
on that note...... happy fiiiiiidaaaay!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment