4/12/14

silver... spring...

one of the things spring has brought out in me (apart from a bunch of happy hormones) is the mood for some metalicsI am finding myself in the mood for some metallic.......
 

 
eyes: for the base of this look i used one of my favorite mac eye shadow colors (that unfortunately was a special edition…..) performing art. on the center of my movable lid i blotted let loose shimmering shadow dust in rejoice by prestige (it has a really good "easy-dip" applicator... which makes it a great little friend to add to my on-the-go-touchups kit. adding a little silver dust can never hurt. right?) and spread it out with my finger. for more dimension i drew silver eyeliner on my bottom tear duct and in the middle of my upper lid. along the very roots of my  upper lashes i used an angled eyeliner brush and black eye shadow to draw a delicate line.

brows: the mac eye shadow colors i used for my brows were embark and black

lips: haven't used my stila, stay all day, liquid lipstick in aria in a while. but it made me remember how much i looove it. i applied it before brunch and running a couple of errands. shortly after leaving the house i noticed that i forgot it at home….. but let me tell you… i did not need it. i even had to remove it with water and a towel before heading to the gym later that night. amazing this little product. (for a more detailed review on the liquid lipstick click here)


have a fun weekend ladies and gents. i hope the sun is shining where you are and if not...... you gotta shiiiiiine yourself! remember? cloudy day.... sparkle away!

No comments:

Post a Comment